AS-Trade 7 system is designed for small and medium-sized trading companies. In training center, we are conducting system’s training, syllabus of which is being made according to the business requirements of the participants.
The course will be useful for both new users and specialists already experienced in AS-Trade 7 system.
- Introduction into the system: subsystems, directories, documents, journals, reports.
- Getting ready for the work: entering company information and balances.
- Purchases: purchases of goods from suppliers, imports, allocation of overhead expenses, returns to suppliers, settlements with suppliers.
- Inventory: tracking goods receipts, issues, movements and stocktaking, assembling and disassembling kits.
- Wholesale and retail sale: making and accepting cash and non-cash payments, sales of goods, printing receipts accepting returns from buyers, exporting tax invoices and waybills to RS.GE.
- Generating reports.
The course material is based on an example of a real company, which enables to get full understanding of tracking and managing trading company’s transactions with the system. With the help of provided exercise-book, the participants can repeat and enhance the previously learned materials at any time.
At the end of the Course, participants should be able to conduct trading processes documentation, create required reports and analyze the obtained results.
– Participants must have basic computer skills
– All necessary materials and the system demo version are provided
- Participants who complete the course will receive certificates
- 6 classes, 12 hours
- 65 Laris